OFFICIAL TITLES OF THE ARGENTINE PADEL ASSOCIATION
The Padel Coach Training Program is an official coaching qualification accredited by the Argentine Padel Association (APA). Candidates who successfully pass the exams will become Qualified Padel Coaches and acquire officials qualifications recognized at national and international level.
The academic training scheme is divided into four levels. As regards the official certifications, the diplomas obtained at each level are as follows:
- National Instructor level II
- National Coach
- Professional Coach
Over the years, several Padel Associations of other countries have relied on Nito Brea Padel and his tailored coaching system to train their coaches and provide them with official national coaching qualifications:
- AAP – Padel’s Friends Association, Uruguay.
- FEPARPA - Paraguayan Padel Federation.
- Swedish Padel Association - Svenska Padelforbundet.
- FEPACHI - Chilean Padel Federation.
- COBRAPA - Brazilian Padel Confederation.
- FIP - International Padel Federation